Serving Families In DuPage, Kendall And Will County, Illinois
Child custody is one of the most disputed topics in divorce. When parents cannot agree on custody arrangements, the court will decide on what is in the “best interest of the child” and make a custody decision based on a number of different factors. These factors may include:
- The parent’s wishes
- The child’s wishes (depending on age and maturity level)
- How the child interacts with both parents and their home environment
- The mental and physical health of all parties involved
- Whether or not there has been a history of domestic violence in the past
- The willingness of each parent to foster and nurture their child
At the Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., in Naperville, we represent all types of families engaged in Illinois child custody disputes and seek to provide effective legal guidance that will benefit all parties. We believe each parent deserves a chance in building a connection with their child, and if it is within the best interest of the child, we will help to protect those parental rights.
Our law firm can help you understand which custody options are available to you.
Contact Our Naperville Child Custody Attorney To Learn More
Contact the Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., located in Naperville, if you would like to learn more about child custody options. We are available to answer your questions 24/7 and to provide you with experienced legal counsel. Call 630-689-1778 to schedule a free initial consultation with attorney Darran Barhaugh directly.