Post-Decree Modifications

At the Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., we know that a divorce settlement is never set in stone. People's lives constantly change, and when these changes take place as a result of job loss, employment gain, job promotion or relocation, our law firm is here to guide you through it.

As with any life-altering event, it is important to seek wise counsel if you are unsure. Many of our clients depend on our knowledgeable advice and years of legal experience to help them make sound decisions based on their new circumstances. If you don't know what to do when you've lost your job and still need to make child support payments, now is the time to ask an attorney.

Contact the Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation to see what your options are for obtaining a post-decree modification. We can help you make the right decision based on your needs and particular situation. Call 630-689-1778 to speak with post-decree modifications attorney Darran Barhaugh directly.

Integrity Plus Advocacy Equals Results

Rated as one of the Rising Stars for 2012 and 2014 by Super Lawyers Magazine, Darran Barhaugh is an attorney who embodies the spirit of upholding ethical standards in his practice of family law. Whether you just finalized your divorce and need to make immediate changes or you've had an emergency, our law firm is available to give you the time and personalized attention you deserve.

We care about the people we represent and recognize each and every one of our clients has specific legal needs. That is why we are available to provide legal assistance 24/7.

Contact Us For A Free Consultation

Contact the Barhaugh Law Firm, P.C., in Naperville to learn how we can best address your post-decree modification concerns. Call 630-689-1778 to speak with Naperville attorney Darran Barhaugh directly.